ADDERLink ipeps DA|
The ADDERLink ipeps DA product is part of ADDER's 'ipeps' (IP Engine per Server) conpt that delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to Remote Server management.
A powerful and flexible KVM-over-IP product contained with in a palm sized unit, the ADDERLink ipeps enables computer acss from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The ADDERLink ipeps uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performanKVM-over-IP applications.
Despite its small size, there is no compromise in the performanof the ADDERLink ipeps. By using Adventiq Inside ® on-chip KVM-over-IP technology, an extremely high performansolution can be contained in a compact unit.
• ipeps-DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console acss
• Interfapowered, optional external PSU available
• Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
• USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
• Virtual media support (via USB)
• High performanvideo
• Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bitaus Kunststoffblic key authentication) further enhand by the use of Real VNC that allows for the creation of ciphered user communications.
• 16 user profiles and acss data logging
• Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack spabr> • Supports exclusive acss mode or up to four simultaneous connections
• Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
Supports standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to resolutions of 1600 x 1200 with scalable viewer
Supports PC, RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers, Sun and Mac. USB or PS/2connections supported
All known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc
ADDERLink ipeps to KVM/computer connection
Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6 1m 3-in-1 cable supplied (USB converters also included)
Local console (DA model only)
Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6
Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 autosensing
Compact case, robust metal construction.
ipeps 120mm/4.72 (w), 27mm/1.06 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d), 0.34kg/0.76lbs.
ipeps DA 120mm/4.72 (w), 42mm/1.65 (h), 75mm/2.95 (d), 0.46kg/1.02lbs.
16 or 8 (DA) per 2U. Rack mount kits available (X-RMK-Chassis ), Fascia Plates available MET-IPEPS-DA-FASCIA for AL-IEPS-DA (order separately), MET-IPEPS-FASCIA for AL-IPEPS (included).
Optional power supply
100-240 VAC 50 - 60Hz
0 - 40 deg C (32 to 104 deg F)